1. Nurse practitioners play a key role in opioid addiction treatment in very rural areas
2. Patients With Co-Occurring Substance Use Disorder Less Likely to Receive Treatment for Depression
3. Nurse practitioners play a key role in opioid addiction treatment in very rural areas
4. Sleep quality among individuals with ketamine use and the mediating role of craving
5. Purdue Pharma pleads guilty to criminal charges related to US opioid crisis
Browse Previous Week’s Addiction Recovery Roundup
You can leave the rehab any time, no one will compel you to stay at the rehab. However, dedication and continued treatment are required to fight addiction and achieve a sober life.
There are various stages of addictions. The initial stage is the functioning individual with the addiction. The most common scenario is they have a job and their relationships are intact, but their health is depleting slowly because of their dependence.
Narcotic analgesics (painkillers) are drugs that can reduce pain, cause numbness and/ or induce a state of unconsciousness. They have the tendency to cause tolerance and addiction
Subscribe to our blog