1. Covid Changed The Way We Use Drugs And Alcohol— Now It’s Time To Properly Invest In Treatment
The Global Drug Survey between May and June found similar results among the mostly young people who responded. (medicalxpress.com)
2. More Young Adults In The U.S. Are Saying No To Alcohol – U.S. News & World Report
In a sign that many young Americans may no longer be boozing it up, a new study finds that fewer young people are drinking alcohol now than 20 years ago. (usnews.com)
3. The Treatment Works: Axis I Center Seeks To Help Drug/alcohol Addicts Recover
To be effective, treatment must address the individual’s drug abuse and any associated medical, psychological, social, vocational, and legal problems (augustachronicle.com)
4. Effects Of Low-Level Lead Exposure And Alcohol Consumption
Boehm and his team studied whether developmental lead exposure increased motivation to consume alcohol by testing mice in an alcohol self-administration paradigm. (sciencedaily.com)
5. The City And Hackney Recovery Service Opens On Mare Street, Hackney
A recovery-focused drug and alcohol misuse service in Hackney has opened for the community. (hackneygazette.co.uk)
Visit Previous Week Addiction Recovery News Around The World
You can leave the rehab any time, no one will compel you to stay at the rehab. However, dedication and continued treatment are required to fight addiction and achieve a sober life.
There are various stages of addictions. The initial stage is the functioning individual with the addiction. The most common scenario is they have a job and their relationships are intact, but their health is depleting slowly because of their dependence.
Narcotic analgesics (painkillers) are drugs that can reduce pain, cause numbness and/ or induce a state of unconsciousness. They have the tendency to cause tolerance and addiction
Subscribe to our blog