1. Aspenridge Recovery Launches Diversity Scholarship For Minorities Battling Addiction
AspenRidge Recovery, an addiction recovery center located in Lakewood, is launching a new diversity scholarship program, hoping to help minorities in need of addiction help. (thedenverchannel.com)
2. Clark County Group Provides Comprehensive Resources For Addiction
The second night of Clark County CARES annual Drug Facts week included a new component — a video-rich with resources for those living with or affected by (newsandtribune.com)
3. Inside Wendy Williams’ History With Drug Addiction
Talk show host Wendy Williams has always been very open about her drug addiction. Learn more about her struggles and how she deals with them now. (nickiswift.com)
4. Beyond Parody: Columnist Drug/Alcohol Addiction Still Here As We Start 2021 With Pandemic
I apologize for the brief hiatus, but I just finished school after 5 years of papers, research, and deadlines. A breather was nice, but onward we go. (riverbender.com)
5. Master Center For Addiction Medicine Expands Services throughout Virginia with New Location in Gloucester
Master Center for Addiction Medicine Expands Services throughout Virginia with New Location in Gloucester. (prnewswire.com)
Browse Previous Addiction Recovery Weekly Roundup
You can leave the rehab any time, no one will compel you to stay at the rehab. However, dedication and continued treatment are required to fight addiction and achieve a sober life.
There are various stages of addictions. The initial stage is the functioning individual with the addiction. The most common scenario is they have a job and their relationships are intact, but their health is depleting slowly because of their dependence.
Narcotic analgesics (painkillers) are drugs that can reduce pain, cause numbness and/ or induce a state of unconsciousness. They have the tendency to cause tolerance and addiction
Subscribe to our blog