1. Binge drinking declines by the youngster in the USA
The good news of this year is “Binge drinking drop among youths”.
Underage binge drinking statistics from 1991-2018
2. Heroin kills 4 in 1 week in Anoka County
Death rate increases because of a heroin overdose. More than 70,000 Americans died of a drug overdose last year.
3. Drinking alcohol lead the way to prostate cancer
Few scientists have identified feasible ties among alcohol absorption and the chance of prostate cancer. However, more research is needed to determine how drinking alcohol and prostate cancer might equate.
4. Drunk and drive death increased in New Mexico
New Mexico is one of the nation’s highest rates of drunk and driving death.
Driving fatalities in the United States with 5.74 deaths per 100,000 people.
5. New-year 2019 resolution ideas for addicts to get recovery
Amazing ideas to rock your recovery from addiction in this new year 2019.
One thought on “Addiction Aide Weekly Roundup 12/24 to 12/29”
While it’s good that underage drinking is declining, the opiate problem is out of control. The New Year is the PERFECT time for a fresh start, clean slate, and to start over.