Drug Rehab Centers In Wyoming
Wyoming is a state located in the mountain region of the Western United States. It is the 10th largest by area and the least populous state in the country. The state is bordered by Montana in the north, South Dakota and Nebraska in the east, Colorado in the north, Utah in the southwest direction on the west side it is bordered by Idaho and Montana. The capital of the state is Cheyenne and it is the most populous city. The main economy of the Wyoming state was dependent on agriculture, tourism and mineral extraction most commonly coal, oil, natural gas, and trona.
These are the top cities in Wyoming
|S.No||Name of the cities||Population||Latitude/Longitude|
|1||Cheyenne||63,335||41.14 / -104.82|
|2||Casper||60,285||42.867 / -106.313|
|3||Gillette||32,649||44.291 / -105.502|
|4||Laramie||32,158||41.311 / -105.591|
|5||Rock Springs||23,962||41.587 / -109.203|
Most commonly abused substance in Wyoming
Substance abuse in Alabama
Alabama is one of the most attractive states in the United States of America, however, this state is not only famous for all beautiful view site, Industries like steel-making, hydroelectric power, mining (limestone, coal, iron ore), and agriculture (poultry, corn, peanuts, cotton, soybeans, and livestock). but Alabama is a state which is also popularly filled with substance abuse like drugs and alcohol.
- 10,930 Alabamians were arrested for drug crimes in 2013
- In Alabama, 753 Alabamians were admitted and treated for cocaine addiction
- From 2013 to 2014, Drug overdose death rates jumped 20 percent in Alabama
Substance abuse statistics
- On the year 2012 in Wyoming, eight in ten arrests were made because of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Wyoming residents who age more than 12 of count about 9,000 were dependent or abusing illicit drugs between the years 2009 to 2013.
- About 13.1% of people aged 12 or older received treatment for their illicit drug dependency among the total state’s population.
- The federal sentences for the violation of drug laws in Wyoming are majorly due to the abuse of meth and it was recorded as 78%. Methamphetamine(meth signs and symptoms)is the primary drug threat in the state.
- The state exceeds the national average on abusing or dependent on alcohol last year, among those people who age more than 12.
- In between the year 2011 and 2015, it has been consistently observed that the rate of alcohol abuse or dependence were exceeding the national average.
- In the same period of time, the rate of abusing illicit drugs was slightly lower than the national average and it was bordering between 2.2 to 2.3% every year.
- The percentage of people who seek treatment in the state is very low compared to its most demand. About 90% of people who abuse alcohol and 85% of people who abuse illicit drugs didn't receive any kind of treatment in Wyoming.
- Another major issue in the state was the misuse of painkillers and a significant portion of the youth in the state has been affected by this issue. Between the years 2013 and 2014, The people in Wyoming who age between 12 and 17, roughly of count 2,000 or an average of about 4.2% adolescents in the state reported the use of painkillers for the nonmedical purpose a year before surveying.
- Many personnel of Wyoming who was in the health and law enforcement department expressed concern about the fastest-growing drug problem and abuse in the state and this is the major contributor to the growing heroin problem in the state.
- The state ranks in the top 10 positions nationwide for the abuse of illicit drugs among adolescents age between 12-17 years.
- In the past month, about 7% of residents report the usage of illicit drugs.
- According to the CDC - Centers for Disease Control in 2016, there were reported 99 deaths due to the overdose of drugs.
- According to the report by the CDC, an average of 210 deaths were reported in Wyoming each year due to excessive drinking.
Substance abuse treatment
|S.No||Name of the drug||Number people received treatment||percentage|
SAMHSA’s National Helpline
If you are struggling with addiction, SAMHSA helps you to find local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
Addiction Aide HotLine
Addiction aide provides confidential drug abuse assessment and treatment placement tailored to your individual needs. Achieve Long-term recovery, give us a call or fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Find a way to your recovery
The state's rate of abusing alcohol or illicit drugs was more than the national average. The need for treatment centers is more in the state, the government takes necessary steps in order to help the people. Addictionaide lists the best treatment centers near your area, you can check for their features and amenities, even if you wish to travel outside your place for recovery, we are here to find the best treatment center for you, give us a call talk to our expert for a free assessment.
Current captions about Drug abuse in Wyoming
Find a Way to Your Recovery
In 2013, 10,930 individuals were arrested for drug crimes
In Alabama, 753 people were admitted in rehab for treatment due to cocaine addiction
Drug Overdose Death Rates
From 2013 to 2014, in Alabama drug overdose death rates jumped 20 %