Drug Rehab Centers In Colorado
Drug Rehab Centers In Colorado
Colorado is a state located on the Western part of the United States, which covers most of the southern Rocky Mountains as well as the northeastern portion of the Colorado Plateau and the western edge of the Great Plains. It is the 8th most extensive and 21st most populous U.S. state. The estimated population of Colorado was 5,695,564 on July 1, 2018, an increase of 13.25% since the 2010 United States Census.
Here below we have mentioned 5 Biggest Cities in Colorado.
||Name of the cities
||39.739 / -104.985
||38.834 / -104.821
||39.729 / -104.832
||340.585 / -105.084
||39.705 / -105.081
The most commonly abused substance in Colorado
- Prescription Drugs
- Other Opiates
- Other Drugs
Substance abuse statistics in Colorado
- Due to the over dosage of the drugs,there has been increased percent of death ratios observed on every year. In 2000, there were 351 overdose deaths, and the rate has been 7.8 deaths per 100,000 population. In 2015 the rate has been increased to 15.7, resulting in 880 deaths that particular year. Death related to the overdose of opioids becomes largely increasing in this particular state.
- Teens who age 12 has more attraction to these kinds of alcohol abuse and the addicted people rate was over 5% of Colorado residents.
- Most of the addicted people does not receive any kind of treatment from drug rehab centers in colorado, particularly 84% of people who were addicted to drugs are not under any kind of recovery treatment.
- In the year 2014, according to a survey, particularly for a time period of 30 days it has been observed that 12.6% of teens aged between 12 to 17 were abusing marijuana, which is an increased rate while comparing to the same in the year 2009 and it is about 10.2% that particular year.
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome has been increased by 83% from the year 2010 to 2015. This syndrome is a disorder which has been observed in the newly born babies, whose mother was having severe abuse to opioids or any kind of drugs during their pregnancy.
- From 2011 to 2015 it has been a very horrific years, where there were more heroin seizures(It has been gradually increased to 2035 percent) and even the arrest percentage due to the heroin usage also increased by 515 percent.
- Nearly 36 car drivers were arrested in the colorado state on the year 2012, who have tested positive for marijuana abuse when they were driving and that particular record records many fatal cars crashes due to substance abuse.
- In a decade, 2011 this particular year has been recorded a high volume(more than 20 people) of death rates for the use of methamphetamine. They really represent 10.5% of reportable death rates between the year 2004 and 2012.
- In recent years the United States has been in the rising graph for fatal heroin overdoses and the colorado state is no exception from it. Heroin death rates have been increased from 91 to 118 people from the year 2012 to 2013.
- In the year 2012 to 2013, there is a 20% increase in death rates noted due to the usage of heroin overdoses.
- In this particular state there was the number of DUI arrests(i.e the actual number is more than 26000 on every year). It is recorded that more people in this colorado state drive while they were under the influence of drugs. 1 in 3 of the colorado road accidents was reasoned by the abuse of alcohol(How Long Does Alcohol Stay in Your System?), according to the report shared by the Department of Transportation, Colorado.
Substance abuse treatment
- In the colorado state, the latest survey on teens who age between 12 to 17 on the use of illicit drugs is recorded to be 15%
- In 2005- 2015 Colorado Total Substance Abuse Admissions in the age of 12 and older
||Name of the drug
||Number people received treatment
SAMHSA’s National Helpline
If you are struggling with addiction, SAMHSA helps you to find local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
Addiction aide provides confidential drug abuse assessment and treatment placement tailored to your individual needs. Achieve Long-term recovery, give us a call or fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Find a way to recovery
Finding help for your addiction problem might be easier than you think. Check the addictionaide website we have listed many centers in your state, you can check on their features and facilities, call the helpline, speak with the person who can assist you to find the most suitable detox and rehab facility. There are lots of facilities available in the state, if you are interested to travel out of your city or state we can support you to find a road to recovery.
Current captions about Drug abuse in Colorado
In 2015 nearly 869 people died due to the overdose of opioids
Fatalities that were related to Heroin observes a doubled growth rate in between the years 2011-2015.
People did not receive treatment
Around 89% of people who were addicted to alcohol in this state were not receiving any treatment.
You Can also View:
LET US CALL YOU
Dont go through the process of recovery alone. Get in touch with someone who can help.
BROWSE REHAB CENTERS
No matter where you live. There is a drug rehab center that can help you overcome your addiction