The Hazelden Betty Ford addiction treatment center in San Diego brings world-renowned alcohol and narcotic rehab to more people through weekday and weeknight outpatient services. In identifying addiction as a chronic disease and recovery as a new way of living, therapy at the Betty Ford Center in San Diego is individualized and evidence-based.
Betty Ford Center Foundation is a power of healing and hope for individuals, families, and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs. It is the nation’s largest nonprofit therapy provider, with a legacy that began in 1949 and includes the 1982 founding of the Betty Ford Center. With 17 places in California, Minnesota, Oregon, Illinois, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Colorado, and Texas, the Foundation provides prevention and recovery solutions nationwide and across the entire continuum of care for youth and adults.
This is a very beautiful facility delivering the best Recovery service in San Di... Read MoreSammani
There is a solution and we never have to be alone again. The fellowship, Spiritu... Read MoreJoshua
Hazelden betty ford foundationgave me the chance to find my true self. The staff... Read MoreLAWRENCE OTTUM
Recovery was not my first attempt at sobriety nor my final stay at a rehab, but ... Read MoreJordan Sohoni
Whether you come to us for inpatient rehab or an outpatient program, your core treatment activities will include:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Educational presentations and workshops
- Special-focus groups
- Mental health services
- Mindfulness and relaxation practices
Our facilities are warm and welcoming, designed with your safety, comfort, and serenity in mind.
Twelve Step principles and practices have always been a cornerstone of our programs and services at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, but our treatment model also involves:
- Evidence-based therapies and clinical best practices
- A multidisciplinary care team consisting of addiction counselors, physicians and nurses, psychologists and psychiatrists, family specialists, spiritual care professionals, nutritionists and wellness specialists
- A holistic approach to health and wellbeing, providing care for the body, mind and spirit
- A treatment plan tailored to address your individual situation and challenges
- Recovery support services, tools and resources