Morningside Recovery, unlike other drug rehab programs, deals with all aspects of addiction. Morningside Recovery restores the addict, both mentally and physically to the person he was before he began using drugs or alcohol. Morningside Recovery promises that the former addict can achieve a new life.
One that is much better than the one before he began using drugs. It is generally found that addicts are in themselves very talented, creative individuals. Sequential clients often reach the top of their track, object, organization, very rapidly.
Morningside Recovery is a drug and alcohol treatment center. It is the excellent place for an addict to find release from addiction. Morningside Recovery has been saving addicted lives. Morningside Recovery complete treatment regimen that includes individual, group, family therapy, School-based programming, Expressive therapy, Recreational activities, Activity therapy, Spiritual guidance.
- Therapeutic alliance
- Treatment covered by most insurance companies
- State-of-the-art accommodations
- Outcomes tracking
- Clinical supervision
- Multidisciplinary team meetings
- Family program
- Parking Available
- 7 Units/2 Stories
- Laundry Facilities
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Shared bedrooms
- Addiction Treatment Programs
- Alcoholism Rehab
- Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction Rehab
- Ecstasy Addiction Treatment
- Heroin Addiction Treatment
- Opiate Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Drug Addiction Treatment
- Vyvanse Addiction Treatment
- Addiction Therapy Services
- California Alcohol Detox Program
- LA Residential Detox Program
- Medical Detox
- Prescription Drug Detox Program
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Self-payment (Cash)
I really enjoyed my 45 days there. The techs and the staff were terrific. I really learned a lot. I give them a high recommendation. They really know what they are doing.
Morningside Recovery helped me in ways that other treatment centers did not. Not only did I make progress, but I am also happy and hopeful. The staff was great. Morningside Recovery became family.
At Morningside Recovery, admission to our drug and alcohol treatment programs begins with a simple phone call. In the course of that brief consultation, one of our admissions counselors will assist you with questions about the costs of treatment, insurance benefits, and payment options. They’ll be able to help you determine a plan of care that’s both affordable and meets your unique treatment needs.
Same day admissions are available. Our admissions process usually can accommodate admissions as quickly as within the first 24 hours following your initial phone consultation with one of our caring admissions counselors. There are rare exceptions to this general rule, such as times when we may have exceptionally limited bed availability or when special circumstances pertaining to your situation may prevent us from doing so.
Amount of groups and choices given is outstanding.
- The structure of Morning Side was very good. It gave patients the freedom to live in housing instead of a locked down medical facility.
- It could have been improvements with certain staff.