In order to provide an efficient and comprehensive admission process please bring the appropriate paperwork and follow the guidelines and rules provided below.
Items permitted and suggested:
1. Appropriate paperwork: Driver’s license or photo ID, medical insurance card, approved prescriptions, medication and dosage information, allergy information, medical/other healthcare professionals contact information, information on ailments or conditions, emergency contacts, information for any other persons requiring contact (required).
2. Please bring comfortable and appropriate clothing (T-shirts, Sweatpants, jeans, pajamas, sweatshirts, shorts, dress outfit (court, job interviews, family night), undergarments) We limit the number of items to 5 tops, 5 bottoms, 1 outfit for the barn, and 2 workout outfits. Weather permitting (coat, gloves, etc). A washer and dryer are available to keep clean clothing on hand.
3. All over-the-counter medication must be new/unopened: Ibuprofen, Imodium, Maalox, Melatonin, Milk of Magnesia, Mints, Nicotine Patches.
4. Personal hygiene products must be new/unopened: shaving cream, mouthwash, hair products, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
5. Toiletries: toothbrush and toothpaste, hairbrush/comb, lotion, deodorant, feminine hygiene products.
For the safety of self and others, as well as space and hygiene of self and others we do not permit the following items.
Items not permitted:
1. Alcohol or any drugs of any kind.
2. Unapproved prescription medication.
3. Sample medication.
4. Anything that includes alcohol as an ingredient. Hair-care products and mouthwash often contain alcohol.
5. Weapons of any kind.
6. Pornographic material.
7. Cologne containing alcohol, no aerosol cans.
8. Mouthwash containing alcohol.
9. No Ipads, tablets, iPods, MP3 players, gaming systems, cell phones, or any other electronic devices.
10. No expensive jewelry or excessive cash.