Table Of Contents
In the United States of America, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) is one of the earliest and biggest health insurance providers for people. One out of every three Americans has been covered with this insurance plan, more than 100 million people are covered by independent BCBS companies and with 36 locals. BCBS allows insurance coverage for policyholders to navigate state laws regarding health care in every zip code and every state in America through individually operated BCBS subsidiaries and organizations. Above 92 percent of healthcare providers and 96 percent of hospitals work directly with a Blue Cross Blue Shield company.
Where Can Blue Cross Blue Shield Coverage be Used?
If you are the policyholder of Blue Cross Blue Shield, then you would be getting many choices for a prosperous and healthy recovery from substance abuse like drug and alcohol addiction in the below-mentioned states.
These are the states in America that allow Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance policies:
- Washington DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan Tiers
- Bronze – This plan has a higher deductible, but they have the least expensive monthly premiums. Bronze plans cover around 60 percent of all your medical expenses that will be paid by BCBS.
- Silver – Deductibles not as low as the gold and are not as high as the bronze plan and monthly premiums are also in the middle. Silver plans cover around 70 percent of all your medical expenses that will be paid by BCBS
- Gold – This plan has a higher premium, but they have the least expensive monthly deductibles. Gold plans cover around 80 percent of all your medical expenses that will be paid by BCBS
- Platinum – This plan is not accessible in all states. They have a higher monthly premium, but they have the least expensive monthly deductibles. Platinum plans cover around 90 percent of all your medical expenses that will be paid by BCBS
Addiction Treatment Services Covered By Blue Cross Blue Shield
Substance abuse issues are listed as both mental and physical health disorders. There are multiple choices for treatment that are accessible to those that attempt guidance and want to begin their path to rehabilitation and abstinence. Here some treatment options:
- Outpatient treatment
- Residential treatment/detox
- Partial hospitalization
- Acute inpatient hospitalization
Find a way to recovery
If you or your loved one is in need of treatment for recovery then come on hurry up! Now it’s time to contact addictionaide for attaining sobriety and long term recovery. Our team of dedicated professionals can help to choose the best treatment programs which suit your funds and requirements. Our main aim is to assist you to start therapy as soon as possible, which works with eliminating the stress connected with the economic difficulty of pharmaceutical care. By contacting us you will get knowledge regarding the cost of additional private charges that may occur and the amount of coverage you may get from your insurance provider. Nevertheless, the most effective method to discover what your plan covers is to call us immediately at 802-231-1018.