Reflective Treatment Center
The Reflective Treatment Center is an Opiate Maintenance Therapy and Opiate Maintenance Therapy – Detox treatment facility, operated under the auspices of the East Baltimore Community Corporation (EBCC) since 1969. The target population of Reflective Treatment Center is opiate dependent adults ages 18 and over.
The Mission of the Reflective Treatment Center (Reflective) is to provide comprehensive treatment services to adults dependent on Opiates while ensuring recovery and integration back into family and community life through increased socialization, emotional and vocational skills. They are there to make a difference in the lives of the individuals they serve.
Reflective is staffed with a diverse group of medical professionals, certified counselors and a specialized management team focused on a Recovery Oriented System of Care for each individual receiving services.
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Detox for Drugs and Alcohol
- Methadone maintenance treatment for addiction
- Detox from Methadone
- Methadone treatment for opiate addiction
- Opioid / opiate treatment program – all clients
- Certified by SAMHSA for opioid treatment program
- Support Service Unit
- Prevention/Education team
- Medical Support
back to menu ↑