Whether it’s substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, or mental illness, Gaudenzia Weinberg Center will do whatever it takes to ensure you have a treatment path that works.
Serving about 17,500 individuals annually, Gaudenzia operates 169 drug and alcohol treatment programs at 101 facilities for men and women in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington, D.C. Services include specialized programs for pregnant and parenting mothers, adolescents, and people suffering from co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse.
Gaudenzia helps individuals and families affected by drug and alcohol dependency, mental illness, and related conditions to achieve a better quality of life and become accountable individuals.
- Outpatient Detoxification
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Substance Use Disorder Prevention and Education
- Addiction Intervention
- Inpatient and outpatient services for women
- Individual Counseling and Group Counseling
back to menu ↑