Phoenix Recovery Center provides affordable, professional, and caring treatment to men and women suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. They provide the foundation one needs to begin a life of recovery. Their program focuses on early recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. When necessary, clients will receive a medically supervised detox to assist them to manage withdrawal symptoms.
Accommodations involve a supervised living environment during non-treatment hours. Clients will obtain a semi-private room with a full bath and have access to complete dining facilities and separate male and female laundry facilities. Around-the-clock clinical program assistant coverage guarantees client safety at all times.
- Safe place
- Warm bed
- Female laundry facilities
Caring staffs and hardworking. My experience overall is very positive.
Phoenix Recovery Center truly saved my life. My experience at PRC was exactly what I needed. I learned to live again.
- Call 800-671-9516 or 410-671-7374 and speak to one of our capable staff. They will help you determine your need for treatment.
- You will be asked questions regarding your drug or alcohol use, medical and psychiatric history, previous treatment, current medications, legal issues, employment, among others.
- If you have insurance, please have your insurance card ready as we will need this information to verify your benefits.
- All calls are strictly confidential and do not place you under any obligation.
- Males and females, 18 years of age and older.
- The person who is suffering from alcohol or drug abuse.
- The chronic relapser unable to maintain significant lengths of sobriety.
- One who expresses motivation and willingness to pursue a sober life.
- Family members and those most affected by addiction.
- Those with legal issues resulting from alcohol or drug use.
You can leave the rehab any time, no one will compel you to stay at the rehab. However, dedication and continued treatment are required to fight addiction and achieve a sober life.
There are various stages of addictions. The initial stage is the functioning individual with the addiction. The most common scenario is they have a job and their relationships are intact, but their health is depleting slowly because of their dependence.
Narcotic analgesics (painkillers) are drugs that can reduce pain, cause numbness and/ or induce a state of unconsciousness. They have the tendency to cause tolerance and addiction
Subscribe to our blog