Phoenix Recovery Center provides affordable, professional, and caring treatment to men and women suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. They provide the foundation one needs to begin a life of recovery. Their program focuses on early recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. When necessary, clients will receive a medically supervised detox to assist them to manage withdrawal symptoms.
Accommodations involve a supervised living environment during non-treatment hours. Clients will obtain a semi-private room with a full bath and have access to complete dining facilities and separate male and female laundry facilities. Around-the-clock clinical program assistant coverage guarantees client safety at all times.
- Safe place
- Warm bed
- Female laundry facilities
Caring staffs and hardworking. My experience overall is very positive.
Phoenix Recovery Center truly saved my life. My experience at PRC was exactly what I needed. I learned to live again.
- Call 800-671-9516 or 410-671-7374 and speak to one of our capable staff. They will help you determine your need for treatment.
- You will be asked questions regarding your drug or alcohol use, medical and psychiatric history, previous treatment, current medications, legal issues, employment, among others.
- If you have insurance, please have your insurance card ready as we will need this information to verify your benefits.
- All calls are strictly confidential and do not place you under any obligation.
- Males and females, 18 years of age and older.
- The person who is suffering from alcohol or drug abuse.
- The chronic relapser unable to maintain significant lengths of sobriety.
- One who expresses motivation and willingness to pursue a sober life.
- Family members and those most affected by addiction.
- Those with legal issues resulting from alcohol or drug use.