At Bridges to Life Detox and Recovery in Anaheim, California, their team of caring professionals knows how to work with and treat people suffering from the disease of addiction. Their mission is to help you or your loved one live another day to live to see a whole new life of freedom from substance abuse. Their goal is to safely detox and treat addictions to drugs and alcohol so that their clients can transition comfortably into the next phase of their recovery.
They know and understand that overcoming the life-threatening condition of addiction can be very difficult and challenging. They are here to help you simplify the process by using their advanced strategies and helping you or your loved one get the help you need- today.
You truly feel like a human and cared about not just another number like those ... Read MoreSebastian M
They helped me detox comfortably and safely with 24/7 care. I would recommend t... Read MoreBrian Bond
I am so happy after leaving this facility. I felt very comfortable, accepted and... Read MoreKaysha Collins
The staff at BTL are exceptionally caring and passionate about what they do. The... Read MoreKevin Hartwell
All of the staff treated him like family and were often in touch with me on his ... Read MoreRebecca Zoellner
I highly recommend Ambrosia to anyone wanting to better themselves and their liv... Read MoreThompson
Some signs and symptoms of alcohol dependence and alcoholism are the same:
- A person has a strong urge to drink
- It may be hard or impossible for a person to stop drinking once they begin
- More and more alcohol is needed to reach the same high or effect that the person drinking wants (this is called tolerance to alcohol)
- When a person stops drinking intentionally, or because they can’t obtain any alcohol, they begin to have uncomfortable physical symptoms (withdrawal)
- Risky behaviors while drinking, such as unsafe sex and driving while drinking
Alcohol abuse means that the person may not be physically dependent on alcohol, but it is causing problems in their life. Alcohol abuse is one of the early warning signs that a person is heading toward alcohol dependence and alcoholism.