Set Free Alaska is an addiction treatment center in Palmer, Alaska. Set Free Alaska is a community based that can change mind body soul by God Almighty. Set Free Alaska multi-generational programs to facilitate hope, healing, and resilience resulting in lasting change. Set Free Alaska provides services to the community of Christianity form the mental illness and drug abuses.
Philip Licht Executive Director, Set Free Alaska. Set Free Alaska provides psychological, group and individual counseling. Set Free Alaska is CARF Accredited outpatient substance abuse treatment facility. We believe every person is valuable and deserves to be free. We exist to help facilitate that freedom and we have witnessed dramatic changes in them.
- Adult and Teen Outpatient/Intensive Outpatient Services
- Children and Adolescent Services (Ages 5-17)
- Women’s Residential Services
- Private Insurance
- Denali KidCare
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Continuing Care
- Tele-Health Assessments and Therapy
- Behavioral Health Assessments and Diagnosis
- Trauma-Informed Treatment
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Inpatient Treatment – Women, Pregnant Women, and Women with Children
- Group Counseling
- Focus on Healthy Relationships/Daily Living Practices
Their medical staff was straight wonderful, one lady I forgot her name but she was like a second mother to me
I love everything about Set Free. They helped me to be me “again”.
Our Treatment Center accepts private insurance plans to help cover the cost of treatment.
we provide a special facility and program for the family.