Anchorage Treatment Solutions is a center for rehabilitation from an addiction where located in Anchorage, Alaska. This center serves only for methadone and buprenorphine patientsBased out of Anchorage, Alaska.
Anchorage Treatment Solutions is a CARF-accredited treatment organization, State substance abuse agency, State department of health, Council on Accreditation that grants outpatient-based care for patients grappling with addiction.
They provide treatment services like Outpatient addiction treatment services, Outpatient methadone buprenorphine or naltrexone, Regular outpatient treatment In this center’s programs are unique and hold a blend of Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) and therapy to heal the young and adult both male and female from addiction illness.
- Outpatient addiction treatment services
- Outpatient medically assisted treatment services
- General outpatient addiction treatment services
- Accepts private health insurance plans
- Accepts military insurance
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Drug & Alcohol Detoxification Program
- Offers methadone maintenance regimen
- Offers methadone taper programs
- Offers Methadone detox
- Offers Buprenorphine maintenance
- Offers Buprenorphine maintenance for the predetermined time
- Offers Buprenorphine detox
- Accepts cash or self-payment
Quality care, strong assessment, and individual treatment planning in a unique setting. Leadership and clinical staff are outstanding.
Thank you so much Anchorage Treatment Solutions for recovery my husband from this addiction.
Our Treatment Center accepts private insurance plans to help cover the cost of treatment.
We provide a special facility and program for the family.
You can leave the rehab any time, no one will compel you to stay at the rehab. However, dedication and continued treatment are required to fight addiction and achieve a sober life.
There are various stages of addictions. The initial stage is the functioning individual with the addiction. The most common scenario is they have a job and their relationships are intact, but their health is depleting slowly because of their dependence.
Narcotic analgesics (painkillers) are drugs that can reduce pain, cause numbness and/ or induce a state of unconsciousness. They have the tendency to cause tolerance and addiction
Subscribe to our blog